Comic artist and graphic novelist published by Sergio Bonelli Editore and Coconino Press/Fandango.
His works are on display at Galerie Glénat in Paris and often have appeared in such publications as: Quartz, Internazionale, Feltrinelli, Rolling Stone, XL Repubblica.
He collaborates as illustrator and visualizer with international companies like World Economic Forum, TEDxCambridge, and also with Filmmaster Events and Balich Worldwide Show for global events, such as the Olympic Games in Sochi.
In 2010 his first graphic novel Barcazza, published in Italy by Canicola edizioni, has also been translated and distributed in France and Spain. In 2018 Barcazza is released in a full color version.
Luna del Mattino is his latest graphic novel (2017), published in Italy and France, which has earned him with many awards, such as Best Comic Book at Napoli Comicon and Romics 2018 and is among the Selection Officielle at Festival international de la bande dessinée d’Angoulême 2019.
- Selection Officielle, Festival international de la bande dessinée d’Angoulême 2019;
- Best Comic Book, Premio Attilio Micheluzzi Napoli Comicon 2018;
- Best Comic Book, Gran Premio Romics 2018;
- Young Talent Award, Napoli Comicon 2010;
- Best Short Story, Premio Attilio Micheluzzi Napoli Comicon 2008.